This policy explains how personal data from visitors to clareaikikai.eu is handled and how we comply with international data privacy laws.
2. Information Provided in Contact Form Entries
- The information you provide is used to address your contact form request and to relay information regarding that enquiry accordingly.
- Upon submission your details are emailed to the person responsible for dealing with requests and are deleted once the request is dealt with. Messages are not stored on our servers.
- The details and information that you send via our contact form or email address will not be shared with any third parties.
- If you have any queries relating to how your contact information is stored or used, kindly contact us.